Keeping the hot weather of India in mind the cotton Lehenga Choli are very popular in the desert province of Rajasthan and Gujarat. The various designs on cotton Lehenga are:
- Embroidered Lehenga Choli with plain churni.
- There can be mirror work
- They can have either plain or multicolored Churni.
- The bandhani print with tie and dye
- Patch and appliqu
THE UNDERDOG: I'll refer you back to the recent Two-Minute Verdict for more details about The Greatest, the sincere (if sincerely flawed) indie portrait of a grieving family who semi-reluctantly invite their dead son's pregnant girlfriend to live with them. Everyone here is doing his or best, with Susan Sarandon and Pierce Brosnan hitting and missing as the bereft parents and Carey Mulligan, Johnny Simmons and Zoe Kravitz making up for them with their own strong, stirring work. Filmmaker Shana Feste's debut definitely has some of the usual beginner's jitters and miscalculations, but you can't help but think that this — both on- and offscreen — is the work of people who are going places.
Filme Online Gratis
Clash of the Titans
The story: In a retelling of the ancient Greek myth, Zeus's mortal son Perseus embarks on a quest to save the gods from the evil ruler of the underworld, Hades, battling demons and giant snakes along the way.
Relation to 1981's cheesetastic Clash of the Titans: Remake, taking advantage of advances in special effects over the past 30 years.
Probability of a kind of sad but unintentionally hilarious Harry Hamlin cameo: 0%. Sorry, L.A. Law fans.
Parallels: Stellar international cast of actors, check. Those actors -- Laurence Olivier in the original, Liam Neeson in the remake -- shamelessly chewing the scenery, check. CGI monsters that will soon look very dated, check.
Fun fact: Warner Bros. converted the movie to 3-D after the success of Avatar, and Sam Worthington, Avatar's star, plays Perseus.
Franchise potential: Hades will freeze over first.
Don't miss out, learn more: Filme Online Gratis
, Filme Online Gratis
, Filme 2010
, Filme 2010
.Many changer' id='spin_0' onclick='ShowSpinOptions(0)'>industries are being forced to re-invent themselves in the era of digital distribution. Perhaps the one curently undergoing the greatest change is the film and television industry. Today, high definition cameras fit in the palm of your hand, and chips that contain an entire film, on the tip of your finger and cost less than twenty-five dollars.
As a veteran of twenty five years in film production and film distribution, I have witnessed the rise and fall of major corporations hinged on one type of distribution or another. Today the internet offers an access to market that has never before existed for the average filmmaker or web marketer. Today niche markets rule online and films that cater to those, are making significant revenue while building viable online film distribution models with fewer gatekeepers than ever before. Welcome to what I like to call the "Dot Com Frequency" - a new psychology of film and digital media distribution strategies catering not to a generalist audience but to a targeted niche communities online. These communities are searching online many times a day, or they are spending time on social media sites like facebook and twitter, and are litteraly bathing in a semi-random somewhat filtered selection which is likely defined by certain preferences they have indicated. This new way form of audience aggregation offers great opportunities to cost effectively develop markets for film distribution online, to niche markets who are increasingly turning to online retail for their media needs.
One growing trend in online marketing is to offer free product to develop an initial interest, which then builds trust, and eventually leads to sales. To learn more listen to this free call between David Meerman Scott and myself, and receive a complimentary "7-step web marketing funnel" simply by sign up and discover the secret value "free" digital media, in making sales of paid product.
About the author: With over 20 years in the business as a buyer and as a seller in film/TV, Dan Shannon has spearheaded numerous traditional and digital media initiatives, from marketing for indie low-budget films to strategic product development for publicly traded companies. His expertise and easy reading approach will give you a fresh perspective on digital media marketing. What this book is not:
- Another airbrushed diatribe about the theory of how 'content is king' - we have been hearing this for the last decade
- A textbook theory approach which is not backed-up by real films, in real-world marketing situations
- Some hope of an el-dorado get rich quick scheme using the internet
What this book "The Dot-Com Frequency" is:
- A refreshingly actionable collection of simple discoveries and experiences gathered after spending more than $ 1 million dollars in online marketing and program development in recent years, coming to the conclusion that the free tools available today, offer real business opportunites to almost any media professional responsible for monetising film, TV and digital media.
- An executive-level overview of latent opportunities in digital media publishing based on film, TV and digital media assets.
- A product development digital media primer with simple tactics for testing your ideas using readily available online tools
- A strategic "how-to" method, showcasing step-by-step, the art of choosing a website name, adding content and becoming your own master in online publishing for less than the cost of lunch
- A window into digital media management and how to setup and use free analytics: Stop depending on webmasters and learn to access and read your own web analytics whenever you like
- An exploration of the differences between free traffic and paid traffic online and how to choose what is best for you
- Key exclusive interviews with top authors and PR specialists in some of the most interesting digital media strategies online
Mr. Shannon was recently invited to speak on the topic of 'new distribution strategies' for independent producers by the European Documentary Network during the European Film Market in Berlin, February 2010. This positive experience has fueled the need to share some of his closely guarded strategies with a wider audience. Perhaps not everyone can afford to hire Mr Shannon for their digital marketing strategic develepment, but everyone will be able to afford "The Dot-Com Frequency".
Filme Noi 2010